The 2019 Aspiring HRD Forum provides case studies and thought leadership across four critical areas of Human Resources and People Management:
Culture, Change & Development
- Does your organisation have the right culture it needs to drive future performance?
- How can you deliver impacting communication to create change throughout the organisation?
- What tools and resources are need to innovate and create transformation and change management?
Innovation & Technology
- How has Omni-channel communication affects how business is conducted?
- What technology and business processes have caused transformation?
- How can HR navigate through disruption?
- How can HR transform and lead change by utilising emerging technologies?
- How does talent management play a role and what can HR do to assist the business? How are the successful businesses designing their recruitment models to attract the best talent?
- What are the real costs of high performance?
- How can you create an environment that fosters best outcomes for your organisation and your people?
- What are the outcomes of an inclusive work environment?
- How important is authenticity in leader?
HR Management & Strategy
- How can aspiring HRDs can prepare for conversations with their CEO to help deliver the business through change and disruption?
- What is the future of the HRD, what are the key trends and how to best respond?
- What are the skills and capabilities are needed to take the next step to a HRD?
For more information visit the Aspire HRD conference website – https://www.aspirehrd.com.au/